good things always come in threes3 January 2009
The light wasn’t so good today, we had to go to the mall…I’ve got lots of excuses, but the bottom line is that I didn’t take photos of the Professor’s socks today. So, to distract you from my poor bloggery, here are some good things in threes (it is January 3, after all).
Three good chocolate things to snack on:
- Trader Joe’s Chocolate Cocoa nonfat yogurt (how is there no fat in this?)
- Caramel Nut Brownie Luna Bars
- Chocolate covered espresso beans
Three good books I’ve been reading lately:
- Bleak House by Charles Dickens (link goes to the awesome BBC adaptation)
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle (return to childhood)
- Mason-Dixon Knitting Outside the Lines (Christmas present; I’m loving it!)
And, since there should be three lists as well, here are my three goals for January (well, there are others, but these are the non-professional ones):
- Make more progress on that alphabet sampler (I abandoned it to the yarn cabinet in favor of Christmas knitting, and it languishes there still)
- Practice my French every day (because if I suddenly have to go Paris, it would be nice to be prepared)
- Edit my closet (because “editing” sounds so much more interesting than “purging” or “cleaning out”)
Your turn! I’d love to hear about something good that you’ve read, eaten, or resolved on!